- WHODrug B2/B3 format certified
- Auto coding for individual or all records
- Synonym dictionary management
- Import any coding configurations
- Export coding data to any file format
- Revision control and auditing of all changes
- Customized coding review and approval workflows
- Convenient display of low level, high level and preferred codes
- Multi-level ATC coding
- Fast dictionary searches
- A simple, powerful mobile app – code/approve from anywhere
- Available as a stand-alone tool
- Streamlined reports
- Wide range of filters for methodical coding
- Instant and unlimited exporting
- Data can be imported from any external source
- API and web services based integration
- Import/export for systems without web service technology
Medical coders get their data from many places.
They should be able to do their jobs from just one!
Medical coding is an important part of the clinical trial data management process. That’s why csCoder was developed to be highly configurable and capable of generating results at an unparalleled speed, making it suitable for any research team. Special attention is paid to the latest changes and requirements in the industry, so data will always adhere to CDISC STDM standards. csCoder is available on any web browser or mobile device, putting a robust medical coding tool in the palm of your hand and providing medical coders and researchers with the ability to code and approve at any time, from any place.
What Our Users Think
“We have been extremely happy with our entire experience with Clinical Studio! The price, the 24/7 support, and the flexibility of their development team allows AHS to focus on our customers and quickly implement regulatory-compliant system changes with minimal downtime.”
– Eric Kaye, Sr. VP Clinical Operations & Data Management