- WHODrug B2/B3 format certified
- Auto coding for individual or all records
- Synonym dictionary management
- Import any coding configurations
- Export coding data to any file format
- Revision control and auditing of all changes
- Customized coding review and approval workflows
- Convenient display of low level, high level and preferred codes
- Multi-level ATC coding
- Fast dictionary searches
- A simple, powerful mobile app – code/approve from anywhere
- Available as a stand-alone tool
- Streamlined reports
- Wide range of filters for methodical coding
- Instant and unlimited exporting
- Data can be imported from any external source
- API and web services based integration
- Import/export for systems without web service technology
Medical coders get their data from many places.
They should be able to do their jobs from just one!
Medical coding is an important part of the clinical trial data management process. That’s why the Clinical Studio data management solution includes an auto-coding tool. The tool helps medical coders and clinical research teams quickly and accurately code medical terms from any web browser or the Clinical Studio mobile app.
The auto-coding tool allows you to access your database and medical coding dictionaries from your mobile phone or tablet. It cross-references your recorded medical terminology with the MedDRA and WHO Coding Dictionaries. The tool then automatically supplies the relevant code for each term.
The auto-coding tool will save your clinical research team valuable time and resources. Instead of having to enter medical terminology and codes manually, the tool streamlines the process. From data collection to database creation and analysis, the Clinical Studio auto-coding application is the all-in-one medical coding tool for research teams and medical coding professionals.
What Our Users Think
“We have been extremely happy with our entire experience with Clinical Studio! The price, the 24/7 support, and the flexibility of their development team allows AHS to focus on our customers and quickly implement regulatory-compliant system changes with minimal downtime.”
– Eric Kaye, Sr. VP Clinical Operations & Data Management
Starting at $499/month